Get involved and get informed with the resources available for a successful transfer. Click on the variety of resources necessary to start marking off items on your priority list for a successful transition.
Stay on “TASC” & Transfer On
Are you interested in getting involved and taking control of your future? Consider becoming a member of the Transfer and Academic Services Club ("TASC"). This club is an organization for students whose plans are to transfer to a four-year institution. One of the many purposes of the club is to provide students with an opportunity to navigate the educational options that are available.
Benefits include, but are not limited to the following:
- Peer Support
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Up-to-date Information and exposure to various 4-year institutions
- Community Service
- Friendships and Fun!
Meetings are held biweekly: First meeting for fall 2018 will be held on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at the 3C 2105 next the the game room.
Interested in joining or want more information? Email us at email@example.com or complete the TASC Application and submit during our meeting or Transfer Services to join. We are looking for club members for the following positions. Join us for our next club meeting.
Club President: Open
Vice President: Open
Treasurer: Julian Nery
Public Relations: Open
Double Check for your Future!
Have you checked your advancement on your transfer progress?
It may be overwhelming to ponder where to start when considering your transfer process. It is important to use resources that will help you focus on the tasks that need to be completed to make your transfer a realistic plan. There is so much information on the web and additional resources, but do not despair, you can get to each step by reviewing the Transfer Checklist to ensure success for your future plans.
Do not forget to ot down questions for your next appointment with a Transfer Specialist.
Preparing with the Transfer Checklist will enhance your success by helping you with the following:
- Identify your progress
- Set realistic goals
- Research university requirements
- Learn about university deadlines
- Consider realistic financial plans
- Learn about the steps necessary for transferring
- Allows for reflection on educational and career goals
Check it out and check it off your list!
Review any of the transfer relevant resource below to assist you in the transfer process.
- ASU TAG Transfer Admission Guarantee
- UA AzTAP Arizona Transfer Admission Pathway
- NAU AXE Data Sharing Agreement
- Online Calendar
- Financial Aid
- Transfer Checklist for 0-30 Credits
- Transfer Checklist for 31+ Credits
- Scholarship Foundation/ University Links for Transfer Scholarships
- Engineering Session PPP Spring 2017
- Education Majors Session PPP Fall 2017