Get involved and get informed with the resources available for a successful transfer. Read all about the transfer opportunities and informative articles in our monthly newsletter and take the initiative to get involved in the Transfer Services and Academic Club to attain leadership skills and support for success. Click on the variety of resources necessary to start marking off items on your priority list for a successful transition.
February Transfer Services Newsletter
- March Transfer Services Newsletter
Stay on “TASC” & Transfer On
Are you interested in getting involved and taking control of your future? Consider becoming a member of the Transfer and Academic Services Club ("TASC"). This club is an organization for students whose plans are to transfer to a four-year institution. One of the many purposes of the club is to provide students with an opportunity to navigate the educational options that are available.
Benefits include, but are not limited to the following:
- Peer Support
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Up-to-date Information and exposure to various 4-year institutions
- Community Service
- Friendships and Fun!
Meetings are held biweekly: First meeting for spring 2018 will be held on Tuesday, January 23 at the Student Success Center (SC) 206 from 1:15 to 2:15 P.M.
Meeting Dates: January 23, February 6, February 20, March 6, March 20, April 3, April 17, and May 1
Club President: Guillermo Rodriguez
Vice President: Ana L. Franco
Treasurer: Julian Nery
Public Relations: Alejandra Lopez
Double Check for your Future!
Have you checked your advancement on your transfer progress?
It may be overwhelming to ponder where to start when considering your transfer process. It is important to use resources that will help you focus on the tasks that need to be completed to make your transfer a realistic plan. There is so much information on the web and additional resources, but do not despair, you can get to each step by reviewing the Transfer Checklist to ensure success for your future plans.
Do not forget to ot down questions for your next appointment with a Transfer Specialist.
Preparing with the Transfer Checklist will enhance your success by helping you with the following:
- Identify your progress
- Set realistic goals
- Research university requirements
- Learn about university deadlines
- Consider realistic financial plans
- Learn about the steps necessary for transferring
- Allows for reflection on educational and career goals
Check it out and check it off your list!
Review any of the transfer relevant resource below to assist you in the transfer process.
- ASU TAG Transfer Admission Guarantee
- UA AzTAP Arizona Transfer Admission Pathway
- NAU AXE Data Sharing Agreement
- Online Calendar
- Financial Aid
- Transfer Checklist for 0-30 Credits
- Transfer Checklist for 31+ Credits
- Scholarship Foundation/ University Links for Transfer Scholarships
- Engineering Session PPP Spring 2017
- Education Majors Session PPP Fall 2017
- March Events Sheet
- April Events Sheet
- Transfer Bucks Scholarship Flyer and Transfer Bucks Scholarship Application