Welcome to Health and Wellness Services
We are here to help students achieve their academic goals by encouraging a balance of health and well-being. Our staff is committed to:
- Promoting mental health awareness
- Educating in and out of the classroom
- Encouraging positive life changes
- Promoting healthy relationships
- Advocating for the human experience
- Supporting a healthy and well-balanced environment on campus
- Providing resources to assist each student with success
For more information, please call Laura Sándigo (928) 344-7629 or the front desk at (928) 344-7674. Located in the 3C One-Stop Shop on AWC Main Campus.
There are always individuals you can talk to, even after business hours. Below are a list of crisis lines that are open 24 hours a day that you can call.
Cenpatico Crisis Line 1-(866) 495-6735
Community Interventions Associates (928) 376-0026
Nurse Wise 1(877) 613-2074
Amberly's Place (928) 373-0849
Yuma Police Department (928) 783-4421