The AccessABILITY Resource Services works in partnership with students with disabilities, faculty and staff to remove barriers in the educational process through design and accommodation. We recognize disability as an aspect of diversity and promote a culture of inclusion for all diverse groups.
AccessABILITY Resource Services has changed the way accommodations are requested and implemented through our new system, Accommodate. Accommodate is a software program that facilitates an interactive accommodation process between students, faculty, and AccessABILITY Resource Services staff. To initiate the accommodation process, students can either log in directly to Accommodate using their AWC username and password below, or make an appointment for assistance by calling 928-344-7674.
New AccessABILITY Student
Start here to initiate the accommodation process and set up your Accommodate profile.
Returning AccessABILITY Student
Log in to request and manage your accommodations.
Log in to access your Accommodate profile and review student accommodations assigned to your courses.
- Provide reasonable accommodations and support services
- Promote achievement of students’ educational and career goals
- Offer training and support to faculty and staff to ensure equal access
Goals for Students:
- Become effective self-advocates, independent and self-sufficient
- Build self-awareness, self-esteem and self-identity
- Work through personal obstacles and obtain academic success
The AWC AccessABILITY Resource Services can be found in the ‘One Stop Shop’ area located in the College Community Center (3C) on main campus.