The AccessABILITY Resource Services works in partnership with students with disabilities, faculty and staff to remove barriers in the educational process through design and accommodation. We recognize disability as an aspect of diversity and promote a culture of inclusion for all diverse groups.
- Provide reasonable accommodations and support services
- Promote achievement of students’ educational and career goals
- Offer training and support to faculty and staff to ensure equal access
Goals for Students:
- Become effective self-advocates, independent and self-sufficient
- Build self-awareness, self-esteem and self-identity
- Work through personal obstacles and obtain academic success
How can we help?
- Academic accommodation advisement
- Testing accommodations
- Note taking services
- Textbooks in alternative formats
- Sign language interpreting