Due to the COVID-19 situation, many services are now available remotely. Please e-mail all documents, and questions to email@example.com.
COVID-19 Notification and Mitigation Plans
As AWC prepares to welcome students, faculty, and staff to the fall semester, we have collaborated with local leadership to develop these plans to keep our populations safe and reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
Welcome To On-Campus Housing
So you want to live on campus? The Residential Life team is here to create positive, safe, and clean living and learning environments that promote academic success, cultivate personal development and provide a comprehensive collegiate experience for a diverse population through effective management in order to meet student needs.
Residents have access to the AWC Fitness Center and Pool without registering for a Fitness for Life class. Please contact us with any questions.
Important Dates Fall 2021 Semester:
Summer Bridge Application Deadline:
June 17, 2021
Fall Semester Cancellation Deadline*:
July 1, 2021
Important Dates Spring 2021 Semester:
Priority Application Deadline:
December 9, 2021
Spring Semester Cancellation Date*:
December 9, 2021
* $100 Deposit is forfeited for all applications canceled after this date. Cancellations must be in writing, to cancel email firstname.lastname@example.org from the student's email address.
Students must do the following before they are eligible to receive a room assignment in the Residence Halls:
- submit a completed Housing Application/Agreement
- pay a $100 deposit to the Business Office/Cashier
- submit a copy of your immunization records. Please refer to our Immunization Policy for more information.
*you can request an Immunization Waiver Exemption Form for medical or personal religious beliefs. Please email On-Campus Housing at email@example.com.
*applications for minor students (under the age of 18 at the time of application) must contain a notarized parent/legal guardian signature or complete in the Residential Life Office.
Before a student will be allowed to check-in to the Residence Halls the following must be completed:
- all steps required to receive a room assignment
- provide a valid picture ID to obtain a student ID
- you must be currently enrolled in 12 credit hours
- your account balance must be paid in full (or a payment plan must be in place, and/or any scholarships/loans must be awarded to cover all costs)
If you have received a room assignment you must claim your room by 7:00 am on the first day of classes each semester. If you do not notify the Residential Life Office that you will be checking in late, you will forfeit your room assignment and your housing deposit.Housing Application
How much does it cost to live on campus?
2020-2021 Room and Board Fees (per semester)
Double Occupancy Room: $1189.00
High Meal Plan: $2662.00
Double Occupancy Room: $1189.00
Regular Meal Plan: $2425.00
**Single occupancy rooms are only available upon availability**
- Housing Deposit: $100 - required as part of a complete housing application (Not covered by athletics)
- Replacement Student ID Card: $10.00 (the first ID is free)
- Room Lockout: $30.00
- Mail Key Replacement: $30.00
- Room Key Replacement: $30.00
All students living on campus are required to purchase a meal plan. Meal Plans are non-refundable, non-transferable, and do not roll over to future semesters.
ALL CHARGES MUST BE PAID (or financial arrangements must be made) on your student account before you will be allowed to check-in to the residence hall.
Financial Arrangements could be a payment plan, student loans, or scholarships.
Payment plans may be established through "The Facts Payment Plan." Log-on to your WebAdvisor account to set-up the payment plan. Please contact the Business Office for more information.
You will be charged for individual damages and/or community damages for which the responsible party remains unidentified. You can help reduce your costs by locking room and hall/community doors, limiting visitors, and identifying students causing damage.)
Now you need to complete the Residence Hall License Agreement/Contract:Housing Application
Important Forms and Helpful Links
|Student Code of Conduct||Download|
|Immunization Record Policy||Download|
|Proof of Immunization Compliance||Download|
|TB Screening Questionnaire||Download|
|Residential Life Handbook||Website|
|Incident Report Form||Website|
|Background / Prior Record Form||Website|
|Meal Plan Access Portal||Website|
|Housing Information Sheet||Download|
|Resident Assistant Application||Website|
- Residence Hall Contact Information:
- Kino Hall Front Desk: (928) 344-7799
- Garces Hall Front Desk: (928) 344-7717
*Please keep in mind due to FERPA regulations we are not allowed to give out any personal information regarding our residents (including room numbers, phone numbers, or class schedules). If you are a parent looking for your student please contact the Residential Life Office so that we may attempt to deliver a message on your behalf.