CAMP Online Application
Review the Eligibility and Application Process sections below and complete the application. Once we receive your submission we'll reach out to you within 2 business days. We'll collect the remaining required documents at that time. Your application is not considered complete until all documents have been received and verified.
You must meet the following Criteria:
- Either the student or one of his parents must have worked as a migrant/seasonal farmworker at least 75 days in the past 24 months, or have participated in a Migrant Education Program (MEP) anytime from kinder garden through high school.
- Demonstrate financial need according to the federal guidelines.
- Be in the first year of college undergraduate studies (freshman status )
- Must apply for FAFSA- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Must be a U.S Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident.
- Intent to complete a 4 year degree.
- Have a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Enroll in at least 12 credit hours per term.
Application Process / Student Checklist
Use the following checklist for assistance in completing your application packet:
- Admissions to AWC.
- Personal Statement (Tell us about yourself, your experiences and your academic career goals)
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Permanent Resident Card
- Copy of high school/GED transcript. (If you attended more than one school please provide transcript)
- Copy of high school diploma (if Available)
- AWC Placement Test scores
- Copy of income tax return (For Assistance completing FAFSA Application)
- Proof of eligibility: Certificate Of Eligibility/Release Form or check stubs
- Copy of Student AID Report (SAR) Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Immunization records (MMR 1 & MMR 2)
- State issue ID or Driver License