Students must submit an application with a $100 deposit and a current copy of their immunizations. Get more details.

Online applications are available online to all students over the age of 18 by clicking the "Housing Application" link on the "Section Links" section on the left side of this page. Start your application now!

Applications are available in the Residential Life Office located in the College Community Center - 3C. The Office is open Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

If you are a minor there is a printable version of the application here. The application needs to be notarized with your parent/guardian signature and faxed to 928-317-5888 or emailed to

All housing applications, deposits and immunizations should be sent to the Residential Life Office for processing.

No, a $100 deposit is required from all incoming students with the exception of C.A.M.P students. Please contact the C.A.M.P Office at (928) 317-7627 for more information.

Acceptable methods of payment include cash, check, money order, or credit card. Credit card payments can be made by calling the Cashier at (928) 317-7666. If paying with a check or money order be sure to include your ID# and specify that the $100 is to pay your housing deposit.

Students must check out with a Resident Assistant and follow the proper procedure to be eligible to receive a refund of their deposit. Full deposits are refunded when students follow the check out procedure and there is no room damage, keys are returned, and there are no pending charges on the student's account. Deposits will not be refunded for cancellations made after the cancellation deadline or during the first 10 weeks after the halls open.

No, your housing deposit is carried over as long as you follow proper check-out procedures and return your keys at the end of each semester.

Due to close proximity of the living enviornement in the residence halls, the College requires every student to have prood of the following immunizations:

  • MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) (Two doses required)
  • Chicken Pox Varicella
  • Tetanus (Diphtheria)
  • Hepatitis A
  • Hepatitis B
  • Meningitis
  • Polio

For more immunization information, click here.

Yes, all residence hall students are required to purchase a meal plan with their housing agreement. It is a declining balance meal plan for which the student is responsible for tracking and maintaining. The meal plan is non-transferrable, non-refundable, and does not roll over to future semesters. 

If students find that their original meal plan choice is not working for them, they have the option of downgrading their meal plan during the first week of each semester, but they can upgrade their meal plan at anytime during the semester. The meal plan is non-transferrable, non-refundable, and does not roll over to future semesters.

Price information is available here. You can also find this information on the Housing Info Sheet.

Room and Board charges are due prior to the semester check in date. All balances must be paid in full to check in.

The housing application has a place to request a residence hall.

The housing application has a place to request a roommate. The person you are requesting as a roommate must also request you!

During the spring semester, there is a reapplication process for returning students to request the same room or a different room.

Students can request a private room on the housing application. Private rooms are issued based on availability and at an additional cost, which must be paid before you will be issued a private room. For availability and cost, please contact the Residential Life Office.

Students can request a room change if issues arise by first asking his/her RA and then following the proper protocol. All requests must have a valid reason and be approved by the Resident Assistant and Hall Director.

The residence halls open to the general population at 9 am the Friday before classes start for the semester. Please contact the Residential Life Office for specific details.

Residents are expected to check out of their room properly with hall staff within 24 hours after their last final or by the last Thursday of AWC classes at 5:00 p.m. Please contact your RA for details about the check out process.

If you are returning for the spring semester you do not have to move all of your belongings over the winter break. However, the College will not assume responsibility for your items over the break. At the end of the spring semester students are required to move all of their belongings out of the halls. Any items left or unclaimed after 10 days will be discarded, the College does not store any items for students.

No, the Residence Halls do not have any storage facilities for your belongings. Any items left or unclaimed after 10 days will be discarded.

No, we do not offer Summer housing.

Students are assigned individual mailboxes. Mail can be picked up at the front desk of each hall.

No, AWC is a tobacco-free campus. For more information please refer to the Residence Life Handbook.

No, AWC is a Dry Campus. Even students and staff age 21 or older are not permitted to have alcohol or drugs on campus. For more information please refer to the Residence Life Handbook.

We have all the details on our Before you Move In page.

Cancellations must be received in writing from the students email address. Cancellations may be sent to You can view the cancellation deadline here.