As a new student, what do I need to know?
Guided Course Placement is to assist you in choosing the appropriate course(s) at Arizona Western College. This process will include multiple-choice questions to help you choose course(s) in English and Math.
- While in the Testing Room the following is not permitted:
- Cell phones, cameras, recording devices, jackets, gloves, scarves, hats, wallets, purses, sunglasses, bracelets, watches, mechanical pencils and keys
- Food, beverages or chewing gum
- Calculators, notes, paper of any kind, books, unless authorized by an instructor
- Internet use
- 15 minutes before closing time examinees must stop taking their exam.
- All violations will be reported.
What do I need to bring in order to test?
All testers are required to present a valid and current picture identification card before testing.
Students with unacceptable identification will not be able to test.
Below are examples of acceptable and unacceptable forms of identification for testing.