How to Apply
Take your first steps!
How do I become an International Student at AWC?
One of the benefits of starting at AWC is that we do not require a TOEFL or IELTS or SAT score. Instead, each student takes our placement test to determine their English and Math proficiency level. We offer five levels of English as a Second Language (ESL) and developmental courses to help students achieve college-level English which is required for higher courses and university transfer.
Our Online Brochure is a great reference to the International Student Experience at AWC.
International Students interested in attending AWC must create an account and submit an application.
You will also need to submit the following items:
- Color Copy of Passport ID page
- Bank Statement – must show you have enough money to pay for one year of study (required by the U.S. Consulate to approve the student visa) ≈ $11,740
- High School Transcripts
- Please DO NOT send any documents zipped in an archive file.
- If you have trouble with the online submission of documents, you may also send all of your documents via email.
- Prepaid shipping label available at https://study.eshipglobal.com
Frequently Asked Questions
EShipGlobal Prepaid Shipping
To receive your I-20 and visa documents from Arizona Western College you must prepay the shipping costs.
Follow the instructions below to create your prepaid shipping label:
- Go online to University Express Mail Service (UEMS) at https://study.eshipglobal.com
- Register and activate your account - It's Free!
- Login using your registered email and password
- Click the "Receive a Package" option
- Identify and select Arizona Western College (International Student Program)
- Prepare a shipment request and pay the mailing cost online
- eShipGlobal will route the request to us
- You will receive your I-20 in 3-5 business days+ anywhere in the world from the date of shipping.
Please note there are no alternative payment options in order to receive your acceptance documents. We no longer accept direct payments. Do not send any cash or checks to the International Student Program.
If you need assistance creating a shipping label, please contact eShipGlobal:
- General Inquiries: 972-518-1775 (Within US) | 001-972-518-1775 (International callers)
- Support: (800) 816-1615
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Building: 3C, Top Floor
- Address: 2020 S. Ave 8E, Yuma, AZ 85365
- Phone: (928) 344-7699
Phone: (928) 317-6091
- Fax: (928) 317-5888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday - Thursday 7am to 5pm
- Friday - Sunday - Closed