As a new student what do I need to know?
Placement testing is just one of the first steps to start on the road to academic success. Proper placement testing leads to higher success in your academic courses.
- STEP 1 Admission
- STEP 2 Placement testing
- STEP 3 Advising/Counseling
- STEP 4 Registration
What do I need to bring in order to test?
All testers are required to present a valid and current picture identification card before testing.
Students with unacceptable identification will not be able to test.
Below are examples of acceptable and unacceptable forms of identification for placement testing.
- Valid Driver's License with Picture
- Valid Department of Public Safety Identification Card
- U.S. Military Identification Card
- AWC Picture Identification Card
- U.S. Alien Registration Card
- Valid Passport
- High School Photo Identification Card
- Valid U.S. Border Crossing Card
- State/National/Province Identification Card
- Original Notarized Letter with photo (no photocopies)
- Birth Certificates
- Charge or credit card with a photo
- Fishing or hunting license
- Organization membership card
- Learner's driving permit, if it does not include a photograph
- Police report of a stolen wallet or purse
- Report Card
- Social Security Card
- Traffic ticket, even with physical description and signature