The Admissions & Registration office maintains the academic records of all AWC students. Student record data maintained by the College is highly confidential. Access to this information is defined in accordance with the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

Privacy of Student Records (FERPA)

AWC fully complies with the federal law known as FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act), which limits the disclosure of student record information. In order to release information to a third party (individual or organization), you must have a Student Information Release Form on file. For more detailed information regarding FERPA, please visit the Student Right to Know page.

Transcript Requests

AWC has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering online. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.

How to Request a Transcript

  1. Log in to WebAdvisor. *

  2. Enter your User ID and Password.

  3. Once logged in, select Transcript Request under Academic Profile to begin your request.

  4. The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you need in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.

  5. Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online or via text messaging.

* If you do not have a WebAdvisor login or password, you can access the ordering site directly using the National Student Clearinghouse Transcript Request Service.

* If you are unable to request official transcripts online, submit a Transcript Request Form to the Admissions and Registration office by email at, fax at 928-344-7543, or mail to Admissions/Registration, PO Box 929, Yuma, Arizona 85366-0929.

Enrollment Verification

AWC has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications to employers and student loan servicers. If you have a specific form that needs verification of enrollment, you will need to contact the Admissions and Registration office to obtain verification.

If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information, visit

Residency Petition

If you feel you were classified under an incorrect residency OR you were formerly a non-resident for tuition purposes but have now established Arizona residency, complete a Petition to Change Residency and submit it to the Admissions and Registration office by the appropriate deadline. Be sure to include all necessary supplemental documents and complete all sections to avoid a delay in processing.

Student Information Update

It is important for your information to remain up-to-date in order for your records to remain accurate and to receive important information from the College. If your address is not updated, you may have a hold placed on your registration until it is updated. You may update your address and phone number through your Student Planning account or in person in the Admissions and Registration office. Name changes and social security number updates must be done in person in the Admissions and Registration office.  

Change of Major

If you would like to change your certificate or degree, you must submit a Change of Major form to the Admissions and Registration office or through an Academic Advisor.

Registration Forms

Form/File Name File
Withdrawal Form Download

Advisement Forms

Form/File Name File
Underage Enrollment Agreement Download

Student Record Forms

Form/File Name File
Transcript Request Download
Graduation Application Download
Residency Petition Download
Change of Major Download
Student Information Release (FERPA) Download
Incomplete Grade Form Download

Contact Info

Phone: (928) 344-7550
Fax: (928) 344-7543
Location: 3C - Top Floor
Monday - Thursday: 7:00am - 5:00pm