Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
CERT - Occupational Certificate
Students will get the knowledge and skills needed to create, attract, and engage customers through multiple digital channels. They will be able to analyze performance and grow their base.
The purpose of this certificate is to prepare students with a basic knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce and how to attract and engage customers through digital marketing channels like search and email, measure marketing performance through analytics and present insights, build e-commerce stores, analyze online performance, and grow customer loyalty.
- Students should be able to develop and recognize digital marketing & e-commerce strategies.
- They will be able to demonstrate how to attract and engage customers through digital marketing channels like search and email.
- Students should be able to measure and analyze marketing analytics and share insight.
- They will demonstrate the ability to build an e-commerce store, and analyze the e-commerce performance.
- Students should be able to recognize and build customer loyalty to their brand and products.
Recommended Program Map / Program Requirements
The recommended plan below meets the requirements to complete this program. For official requirements, visit the AWC Catalog. If the recommended classes listed below don’t fit your schedule or interests, you can take alternate classes.