This Associate of Science degree focuses on the theoretical foundations of computing, algorithms, and programming techniques, as applied to operating systems, artificial intelligence, informatics and the like.
Graduates of this program will successfully complete the following learning outcomes:
- Effectively use a modern office suite, operating system, and computer for everyday needs.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the potential dangers and ethical concerns of using a computer and the Internet.
- Create logical designs for programs and other processes.
- Create programs from either logical representations or information directly obtained from users using a modern programming language.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of Artificial Intelligence concepts.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with numerical systems and representations.
Degree(s) / Certificates(s)
|Computer Science - A.S. Transfer Degree|