CERT - Occupational Certificate
Provides students with the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Optimizing the use of AWS Cloud through the development of an understanding of AWS services, best practices, and how they fit into cloud-based solutions.
To prepare students for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification.
- Identify the benefits of cloud computer for business and describe the economic advantages of cloud computing.
- Select services using the AWS Management Console and choose among AWS storage options to meet performance requirements.
- Create Virtual Private Clouds on AWS.
- Use Elastic Load Balancing (EBL) to scale services and manage Identity and Access Management (IAM) to limit access and maintain security.
- Formulate decisions based on recommended architectural principles and best practices, evaluate AWS compute and networking options, and examine alternative support options and features.
Recommended Program Map / Program Requirements
The recommended plan below meets the requirements to complete this program. For official requirements, visit the AWC Catalog. If the recommended classes listed below don’t fit your schedule or interests, you can take alternate classes.