CERT - Occupational Certificate
Increase awareness of Information Technology risks, vulnerabilities, and protection requirements for new and emerging technologies.
Development and guidance for increased secure IT planning, implementation, management and operation.
- Effectively use a modern office suite, operating system, and computer for everyday needs.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the potential dangers and ethical concerns of using a computer and the Internet.
- Create logical designs for programs and other processes.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to use networks effectively for a business and design and maintain a small network.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the special security concerns that networking brings to an organization and to plan for mitigating or avoiding such.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Rev. 10/2022