Make Learning a Lifelong Adventure
AWC Continuing Education has partnered with Ed2Go and UGotClass to offer a variety of online courses and certificate programs. Our online classes are designed with your busy schedule in mind. If you need flexible, portable, verified job development, or are looking for at-your-own-pace personal enrichment, we are here for you.
Ed2Go and UGotClass courses are personal and professional development classes which do not accrue college credits, but may qualify for CEU hours. Please verify with your employer before enrolling.
Some Ed2Go programs may qualify for the MyCAA Grant.
- For general information about the MyCAA Grant, please see the MyCAA FAQ.
- For questions regarding your eligibility to receive funding through the MyCAA Grant, please contact a Military Benefit Specialist.
- For questions regarding Ed2Go course content or which courses qualify for MyCAA, please contact the Senior Admissions Counselor for Ed2Go, Marcus Diaz, at email@example.com or (951) 972-3630.
Ed2Go offers budget friendly career training courses as well as individual professional development classes. Courses can be completed at your own pace with a maximum completion time of 6 weeks. Class fees start as low as $95! Available classes cover a wide spectrum of industries including, but not limited to:
- Arts & Design
- Computer Applications
- Computer Programming
- Construction & Trades
- Health & Fitness
- Information Technology
- Teacher Professional Development
UGotClass offers interactive online courses which are led by nationally recognized experts. Classes are available individually or as a certificate bundle. Areas of study available are:
- Business Communication
- Human Resources
- LEED Green Workplace
- New Media Marketing
- Social Media for Business
- Training & Education
- Training for K12 Teachers
County Code Enforcement Course (CACCEO Class)
In collaboration with the Coalition of Arizona County Code Enforcement Officials (CACCEO), AWC is offering an online certification course to Arizona County Code Enforcement Officials as well as the general public.
- Seven-module course
- Facilitated by certified county code enforcement officials
- Delivered online via Blackboard
- Reduced tuition for city and county employees!
For detailed course information, or to register, please see the course flyer.
View a sample CACCEO Class syllabus.