CERT - Occupational Certificate
Fine tune bodywork skills with additional exposure to seasoned, licensed therapy instructors and closely supervised clinical experience. The addition of this certificate to the Licensed Massage Therapy Program Certificate (AWC =784 contact hours)/ 700 required for AZ State license) results in 1000 hours or more of course work that is required in some state and municipal jurisdictions for licensing.
Advanced training in therapeutic massage.
- Conduct a complete medical history review to assess presenting conditions.
- Explain the physiological effects of therapeutic massage.
- Demonstrate on-going skill development based on feedback and evaluations.
- Explain effects of dimensional massage therapy.
- Develop a minimum of three personal learning objectives to be achieved through clinic practice.
- Demonstrate clear and confident knowledge of specific anatomy.