CRM Engage for Faculty
Refer students to resources.
ENGAGE is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system designed to give AWC a set of data and tools that allows us to:
- Develop/strengthen student success and retention strategies
- Identify opportunities for early intervention to provide individualized support
- Track and measure results of interventions
- Streamline student communication
- Coordinate holistic student support
ENGAGE supports Guided Pathways Essential Practices
- Pillar 2: Help ALL students CHOOSE & ENTER a PATHWAY
- Pillar 3: Help ALL students STAY ON THEIR PATHWAY
Follow the guide below or download the tutorial (includes screenshots).
|CRM Engage Faculty Tutorial||Download|
How to access ENGAGE Faculty Experience
- Direct: http://engage-faculty.azwestern.edu (BOOKMARK this link!)
- Employee Portal: https://www.azwestern.edu/employees
- Self-Service Faculty Menu: https://colss-prod.ec.azwestern.edu/Student/Student/Faculty
- Use your AWC email address & password
Faculty Alerts submission process
- Once signed in, faculty will see a list of current classes.
- To submit an alert, first choose the course section you would like to work with.
- Next, select one or more students. Please note that you can submit the same alert for multiple students.
- A list of the currently available alerts will display. Choose the appropriate alert and click “Next”.
- Add a note to the alert and click “Next”. Notes can be set up to be shared with students if desired. Assigned alert owner will see all notes.
- The alert owner and notes will be displayed here. Click “Submit Alerts” to complete the process. A message will appear once the alert is submitted.
Faculty Alerts History
- Click on the gear icon on the top right hand corner to access your Alert History.
- The Alert History screen will display all alerts submitted as well as a status.