OSHA 30 Construction
Construction Safety Course
AWC DOWNTOWN CENTER
Seating is limited. TO REGISTER & PAY CALL (928) 317-7674
*self-assessment must be completed/passed with 70% and certificate must be emailed/submmited prior to class
Field of Interest
The OSHA 30-hour General Industry Outreach Training course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in general industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues.
The OSHA Outreach Training Program trainer is authorized and students receive student course completion cards
This course is not eligible for Financial Aid
What You'll Learn
Upon completion of the class students will be able to:
- Understand OSHA standards, scope, and applications within the construction industry. Emphasis on hazards, supervision, and management of safety and health programs (focus 4).
Related Job Titles: Emergency Management Directors, Environmental Compliance Inspectors, Health and Safety Engineers
Wage Data for Occupational Health and Safety Specialists:
In the United States:
- Workers on average earn $70,840
- 10% of workers earn $43,940 or less
- 10% of workers earn $106,140 or more
- Workers on average earn $76,340
- 10% of workers earn $44,710 or less
- 10% of workers earn $112,850 or more
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics 2020 wage data
Registration Hours: Mon - Thurs 8AM - 5PM, Fri 8AM - 4PM payments accepted via phone, mail or walk in. Please make checks payable to AWC. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards accepted.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: A 100% refund will be granted if a request is made 2 business days prior to the start of class. A 50% refund will be issued if notice is received less than 2 business days prior to class. No refunds will be issued after the first day of class.