Fire Officer 2
AWC DOWNTOWN CENTER
Certification Exam and Book Fee Separate
Seating is limited. TO REGISTER & PAY CALL (928) 317-7674
Field of Interest
Certification Test for Fire Officer Level 1, accredited by IFSAC.
Certificate of Completion
Students that successfully complete the program of instruction and pass a written exam and hands-on skills evaluation will receive national certification through The National Board on Fire Service Professional Qualifications. Prerequisite need to take Fire Officer 1 before this class.
This course is not eligible for Financial Aid
What You'll Learn
Upon completion of the class students will be able to:
- Understanding leadership and management theories
- Leading a team
- Community relations and risk reduction
- Fire Department Administration
- Pre-Incident Planning and code enforcement
- Command of initial operations
- Safety and risk management
Related Job Titles: Emergency Management Directors, Environmental Compliance Inspectors, Health and Safety Engineers
Wage Data for Occupational Health and Safety Specialists:
- Workers on average earn $46,250
- 10% of workers earn $27,970 or less
- 10% of workers earn $67,400 or more
In the United States:
- Workers on average earn $52,500.
- 10% of workers earn $26,940 or less.
- 10% of workers earn $93,790 or more.
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics 2020 wage data
Who should take the course?
Any person interested in the process of completing Fire Officer 2 Certification. Prerequisite: All students must have completed training in the following training subjects such Fire Officer 1 prior to participating in this training course
Registration Hours: Mon - Thurs 8AM - 5PM, Fri 8AM - 4PM payments accepted via phone, mail or walk in. Please make checks payable to AWC. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards accepted.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: A 100% refund will be granted if a request is made 2 business days prior to the start of class. A 50% refund will be issued if notice is received less than 2 business days prior to class. No refunds will be issued after the first day of class.