You can receive help with your homework by e-mailing us your questions or by submitting your writing. Please review our Success Center E-mail Tutoring Guidelines before proceeding:
- E-mail tutoring is for Arizona Western College students only. Feedback can be sent only to an AWC Email address.
- We can describe the appropriate method, step, concept and/or rule or principle. We cannot provide for you any type of direct answer to your assignment that could be used by you, in place of your own work.
- For math or science assignments, we can help you with your questions, but we cannot give you answers to specific problems.
- For writing assignments, we can review your writing and send back ideas or methods to help improve what you have completed. We cannot proofread or edit your writing.
- All submissions must include assignment instructions from your professor before a tutor can review your work.
- The feedback you will receive online is not meant to be all-inclusive. Students are highly encouraged to visit the Writing Center in person for further assistance before turning in an assignment.
Please allow up to 7 business days for papers to be returned.