Before you submit your request, think about what type of request you need.
- Campaign – are you promoting an event or program that will need multiple deliverables? For example, if you are planning a campus event and want posters, social media posts, and photography, you will complete the CAMPAIGN REQUEST. *Use this request, even if you aren’t sure about all of your campaign components. You can add more later.
- Project – if you just need a single deliverable, you will select the PROJECT REQUEST. Use this request if you just need one item that is not tied to a larger campaign or promotional effort. For example, you just need a t-shirt design for a student group and it is not part of a larger event you are promoting.
What can you request?
- Design – includes print and digital design work (flyers, posters, banners, programs, brochures, social media graphics, etc.)
- Social Media – for promotion on official college platforms
- Press Release – to be distributed to local (and possibly national) media
- Video – for any video production
- Photography – for on-site or studio photography
- Web – for development of web forms, web pages, and web spotlights
- Mass Email – for email communication to be set to student, staff, or faculty distribution lists
Ready to submit a request?
Follow these steps to request Marketing and Communications Services:
- Log into InMotion
- Navigate to "My Requests" via the menu on the left
- Select “Add Request”
- Give your campaign or project a name. Please select a name that is clear and our team will understand (i.e. Transfer Week Promotion 2021)
- Select the type of request you want to submit under “Request Form” (Campaign or Project)
- Provide as much detail as possible to so our team can begin working. What is the purpose of your event? What details do you have? What are your intended audiences? What is the time frame of your promotion?
- If you would like to meet with a member of the Communications and Marketing team to discuss your marketing goals or develop a more robust marketing and communication plan, there’s a place to let us know on your request form.
Communications, Marketing, Design, Photo Request
What happens after you submit your request?
- You can log in at any time to check the status of your request.
- The team members working on your projects will communicate through the comments section of the request.
- You will receive email notifications when it is time to review proofs and submit changes and approvals.