Cashier's Office

Students have a variety of options for paying for classes. Students must pay fees and tuition once they are registered. If a student doesn’t pay their fees and tuition the college has the authorization of de-registering them from their classes. So it is important that a payment option is selected immediately.

It’s easy to make a payment. Students can log into Self Service to make a payment. It’s recommended that students use Firefox to access WebAdvisor to make payments online.

It is also the student’s responsibility to officially drop a class, if you decide not to attend. Officially dropping will ensure that you will not be charged for classes that you do not attend.

Contact the AWC Cashier at Yuma campus at (928) 317-7666 with questions about paying for your classes.

Make a payment choice online.

Payments can be submitted in the mail:
Attn: Accounts Receivable
P O Box 929
Yuma, AZ 85366

Disbursement Office

The Disbursement Office handles the releasing of the funds to the students at Arizona Western College. The fastest way to get your refunds would be to sign up for direct deposit. It is recommended that you sign up for ACH Direct Deposit no later than Thursday, January 25,2018 (4:00 p.m. MST). Log in to WebAdvisor and click on "Bank Info for Direct Deposit". If you do not set up Direct Deposit, your check will be mailed out. No checks will be available for pick-up. Remember to verify your current mailing address on your WebAdvisor account.

Spring 2018 Disbursement Dates

  • January 8 through January 23 - Bookstore vouchers will be available for in-store purchase
  • February 1 - All approved financial aid and scholarship recipients
  • February 1 - Continuing loan borrowers - first half of disbursement
  • February 15 - First time loan borrowers - first half of disbursement
  • March 29 - Second half of all loan borrowers disbursement

Financial Aid must be awarded on your student account to hold registered courses. If it has not, you are responsible to pay your expenses at the time of registration. If you decided NOT to attend AWC; it is your responsibility to drop or withdraw your class(es). You will also be responsible for immediate repayment of your grant and/or scholarship if you never attend class(es), or if you drop or withdraw, or if your class(es) are canceled. It is important that you contact us at (928) 344-7637 if you have Financial Aid and make any changes to your registration.

Age 17 & Under and 60 & Over
Tuition is calculated at the student's date of birth. If the student adjusts their schedule after their birthday, the new rate will apply to their account even if it's in the same semester.

Frequently Asked Questions

Log on to Student Finance section of Self-Service. Account details are broken down by semester.

Yes. You may pay these fees, along with many other miscellaneous charges.

Cashiers accept cash, personal check or money order, Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Payments may be made online through Self-Service using Visa, MasterCard or Discover

Refunds for overpayment are issued each week through the Disbursement office.

Officially dropping classes before the end of the official drop/add period ensures a student will not be charged. Dropping after the end of the official drop/add period is counted as a Withdrawal and the student is still responsible for all charges.

Drop deadlines vary depending on the schedule of each particular class. Students are responsible for checking the drop schedule for each class they are registered for as every class on their schedule does not necessarily have the same drop deadline.

No. Log on to Student Finance section of Self-Service to set up payment plans online.

A student cannot terminate a payment plan as long as they have an account balance. Once their account is paid in full, no further payment plan payments will be attempted.

If a drop is eligible for a refund and it creates a credit on a student’s account, the reimbursement will either be issued to the credit card used to pay, or sent in a check to the address on file if the original payment was made by cash or check. No special request is needed for a refund to be processed.

No. Please see someone in the Disbursement Office about financial aid funds.