Experience AWC is an exciting and informative program for students taking their first step into college. It is designed for all new students to provide them with the necessary information, resources and help in getting started with their new experience at Arizona Western College. The event takes place on Saturday, April 30 at 8:30 am in the AS Building.
The half-day program will provide:
- Assessment testing available
- Financial Aid information and help with FAFSA
- Orientation to AWC degree and certificate programs
- Academic advising
- Assistance with enrollment/registration
- Housing and student activities information
- Parent Orientation
- AWC Resource Fair
- Campus tours
Register today at www.azwestern.edu/orientation. The last day to RSVP for the AWC Experience is Thursday, April 16. For more information, please call (928) 344-7624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.