Parker, AZ (January 9, 2020) – Arizona Western College will have grant workshops for the community to take advantage of at the Parker and Quartzsite campuses in January and February.
The Grant Mini-Series Workshops will guide participants through the basic steps of grant writing. Participants will learn how to locate and use funding source directories, develop an idea from abstraction to a well-articulated written proposal requesting financial support, organize and write a proposal or grant application eligible for submission, and develop a budget consistent with proposal objectives.
For more information, contact the AWC Parker Learning Center at (928) 669-2214 or the AWC Quartzsite Learning Center at (928) 927-8299.
Grant Mini-Series Workshop schedule:
- Let’s Talk Non-Profits Grants, Jan. 27, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Quartzsite Learning Center, 695 N. Kofa Avenue at Quail
- Phrasing Your Ask and Outlining Your Objectives, Jan. 29, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Quartzsite Learning Center
- Phrasing Your Ask and Outlining Your Objectives, Jan. 29, 2 to 4 p.m. at the Parker Learning Center, 1109 Geronimo Avenue
- Let’s Talk Non-Profit Grants, Jan. 30, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Parker Learning Center
- Budget & Grant Management, Feb. 25, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. at the Parker Learning Center
- Budget & Grant Management, Feb. 26, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Quartzsite Learning Center
Administrative and Learning Support Assistant, La Paz County
Arizona Western College