Parker, AZ (November 7, 2019) – Arizona Western College has a variety of professional development workshops available for the public to take advantage of.
AWC La Paz Workforce Development provides training for individuals and businesses in a classroom setting, online, or delivered to your worksite to enhance opportunities for success. Courses focus on topics such as exceptional customer service, email and telephone etiquette, time management, fundamentals of effective supervision, public speaking, stress management, and business communications – just to name a few.
In addition to offering standard courses, training can also be customized to meet the needs of a specific department, company, or industry.
Contact the AWC Parker Learning Center at (928) 669-2214 or the AWC Quartzsite Learning Center at (928) 927-8299 to learn more. Workforce Education is a program of non-credit, fee-based courses and activities designed to serve individuals with educational goals that do not require college credit.
- Emotional Intelligence Workshop, Nov. 12, 10 to 11 a.m. at the Parker Learning Center, 1109 Geronimo Avenue
- Resume Building, Nov. 13, 3 to 4 p.m., at the Quartzsite Learning Center, 695 N. Kofa Avenue at Quail
- Cover Letters, Nov. 13, 4 to 5 p.m., at the Quartzsite Learning Center
- Interview Skills, Nov. 13, 5 to 6 p.m., at the Quartzsite Learning Center
- Start Your Own Business, Nov. 20, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Quartzsite Learning Center
- Start Your Own Business, Nov. 20, 2 to 4 p.m. at the Parker Learning Center
- Multi-generational workshop, Jan. 29, 9 to 11 a.m. at the Parker Learning Center
Administrative and Learning Support Assistant, La Paz County
Arizona Western College