When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Identify your preferred strategy for handling conflict.
- Understand the characteristics and drawbacks of each typical approach to conflict.
- Recognize the various sources of conflict that most often occur in the workplace.
- Implement strategies for effectively resolving conflicts that stem from each source.
- Practice behaviors that minimize conflict.
- Proactively address issues before they escalate into problems.
Admissions and Additional Details
Taking Control of Conflict is a four and half hour workshop.
To receive our weekly newsletter with upcoming workshops, local events, and other information? Send us an email at ContinuingEd@azwestern.edu
1351 S Redondo Center Dr.
Yuma, AZ 85365