At AWC Distance ED, we're committed to exploring new online technologies to improve course delivery, and support learning that is accessible. We routinely refine our distance education online course design and delivery as new technologies and standards emerge.
Many of our courses use current technologies to enhance your learning experience. You can take part in online discussions, work with groups, connect with classmates, watch videos, and use learning objects to grasp key concepts, in your own space and according to your own schedule, at home or on the road. Weekly course guidelines, assignment deadlines, and exam schedules help keep you on track, so you can complete your courses successfully and on time.
- Courses are designed by the same professors teaching the face-to-face courses.
- Courses are continuously revised and updated to ensure students are getting the most up-to-date information in their chosen field of study.
- We leverage the distance education online delivery media for the best learning outcomes, the faculties are assisted by a team of specialists.
- Internet Video-on-Demand (VOD) technology
- Video Podcasts
- Interactive Television Network
- Live steaming video
- Online learning Network
- In-class internet learning tools
- Web conferencing
- Multimedia cloud services
- Traditional, Off Campus & Online Library services.
- Numerous online teaching resources for students and instructors.
- Interface with major educational publishers.
- Online training resources for instructors and students.
- Online training courses for instructors and students.
- Hands-training for instructors and institutional members.
- Yearly basic technology and teaching training.