How to Apply
How do I become an International Student at AWC?
Deadline to apply for Fall 2016 is June 30th, 2016.
Our Online Brochure is a great reference to the International Student Experience at AWC.
International Students interested in attending AWC must create an account and submit an application.
You will also need to submit the following items:
- Prepaid shipping label available at http://study.eshipglobal.com
- Official secondary school transcripts translated to English
- Bank Statement or other evidence showing ability to meet yearly expenses as outlined on the Estimated Cost of Attendance (Approximately $17,000 USD)
- Color Copy of Passport ID page
Please DO NOT send any documents in "Zip File Folders"
If you have trouble with the online submission of documents, you may also send all of your documents via email.
Frequently Asked Questions
EShipGlobal Prepaid Shipping
To receive your I-20 and visa documents from Arizona Western College you must prepay the shipping costs.
Follow the instructions below to create your prepaid shipping label:
- Go online to University Express Mail Service (UEMS) at http://study.eshipglobal.com
- Register and activate your account - It's Free!
- Login using your registered email and password
- Click the "Receive a Package" option
- Identify and select Arizona Western College (International Student Program)
- Prepare a shipment request and pay the mailing cost online
- eShipGlobal will route the request to us
- You will receive your I-20 in 3-5 business days+ anywhere in the world from the date of shipping.
Please note there are no alternative payment options in order to receive your acceptance documents. We no longer accept direct payments. Do not send any cash or checks to the International Student Program.
If you need assistance creating a shipping label, please contact eShipGlobal:
- General Inquiries: 972-518-1775 (Within US) | 001-972-518-1775 (International callers)
- Support: (800) 816-1615
- Support Email: email@example.com
Contact the International Student Program
- Building: 3C, Top Floor (with Campus Life)
- Address: 2020 S. Ave 8E, Yuma, AZ 85365
- Phone: (928) 344-7699
- Fax: (928) 317-5888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday - Thursday 7am to 5pm
- Friday - Sunday - Closed