24/7 Mental Health and Psychiatry support for All Arizona Western College Students.
Student receive services like:
- TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand access to a mental health professional to talk about anything at anytime
- Scheduled Counseling: scheduled appointments to meet with a licensed counselor
- Psychiatry: scheduled appointments available through referral from (school) counseling center or TimelyCare
- Group Sessions: Weekly Guided Meditation and Yoga Group Sessions, plus specialized sessions throughout the year.
- Prescription Discount Card
These sessions not only help you gain flexibility and muscle, but will destress your mind and body, leaving you calm and relaxed.
Meditation will bring more peace, better focus and overall productivity to your day. You can get both your yoga and meditation done in one fell swoop with our combo class, too!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is TimelyCare?
Access to 24/7 Mental Health and Psychiatry support for all Arizona Western College students.
Who can use TimelyCare?
Any enrolled Arizona Western College student can use TimelyCare.
What services are available?
24/7 TalkNow visits (24/7 mental health support), Scheduled Counseling visits (12 per year), and Psychiatry visits (by referral) are available at no cost.
How do I log in?
Visit TimelyCare and follow the prompts.
*Mobile users will be directed to download the TimelyCare app.
What can I be treated for?
Our counselors can treat/discuss a wide range of common conditions, and after talking to you, will decide on the best course of treatment. Some common conditions are: stress and anxiety, relationships and depression.
How much does a visit cost?
There is no cost to enrolled Arizona Western College students.
I already have insurance and a primary provider, how does TimelyCare benefit me?
With TimelyCare, you will have free, 24/7 access to counselors from anywhere in the United States, so you’ll never have to spend time or money looking for resources when you’re away from home or campus.
Visit timelycare.com/AZWestern for additional information.