Technology Implementation Team
Improve student success by leveraging technology that personalizes the student experience and increases organizational effectiveness.
Strategic Objectives We are responsible for carrying out:
- Deliver upgraded technology that increases automation in Student Services. July 2022
- Develop a stable, well-supported, technology-rich teaching and working environment dedicated to current and equitable technological resources. August 2022
- Eliminate negative IT audit findings. December 2020
- Develop a technology-literate workforce that embraces IT as a component to improve responsiveness, efficiency, pedagogy, and student learning. August 2021
- Develop a technology-literate workforce that embraces IT as a component to improve responsiveness, efficiency, pedagogy, and student learning. August 202
The Technology Team has reformed TAC and created the Strategic Advisory Committee for Instructional and Informational Technology (SACIIT). SACIIT is an advisory committee charged with increasing efficiency, effectiveness, transparency, and accountability by helping ensure that technology projects and needs are prioritized in a way that best support the mission of Arizona Western College (AWC), and that they are completed on time, within budget, and align with the defined project scope.
- Review key developments in information technology for potential impacts to, and adoption by, the Arizona Western College
- Recommend critical opportunities and actions that will best position the AWC to adopt strategic information technologies to support and advance its teaching, learning, research, and service missions
- Make recommendations about strategic plans, policies, and funding priorities for information technology at the College