Academic Programs Offered
Early Childhood Education
The Early Childhood Education programs offered prepare students to work effectively with children and families and promote life-long learning.
- Associate in Arts Degree in Elementary Education (Early Childhood Emphasis)
- Associate in Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
- Certificate in Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Education Child Development Credential (CDA) Preparation
- Certificate in Family Childcare Education
- Certificate in Infant and Toddler Education
- Certificate in Preschool Education
The Associate in Arts degrees offered prepare students for transfer to a university to pursue a bachelors’ degree in an education field and teaching certification.
Associate in Arts Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management – prepares students for transfer to a university and develops professional and technical competence in preparation for a leadership role in the hospitality industry including tourism, lodging, and food service enterprises.
Certificate in Dietetics – provides a basic knowledge of dietetics, and prepares students to obtain an entry-level position within the field. Students will develop the basic skills to function in the dietary services of health care institutions, schools, correctional institutions, as well as the commercial food service industry. Coursework also prepares students for majoring in dietetics at a university.
Education and Hospitality Services Faculty
Education and Hospitality Services Staff