NEW Extended Hours!
We are committed to delivering an outstanding student experience which is why we are extending our hours to further meet your needs!
Beginning August 1st, One-Stop-Shop Student Services located in the 3C Building on Yuma Campus will be open from 7:00am to 7:00pm, Monday through Thursday.
Stop by and complete your tasks at a time that is convenient for you! Read more about our extended hours.
Other Campus Student Service Hours:
South Yuma County:
Summer, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, M-TH
Fall and Spring, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm, M-TH | 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, Friday
La Paz County:
Parker: (Beginning August 1)
7:00 am to 7:00 pm, M-TH
8:00 am to 6:00 pm, M-TH
The One Stop Shop (3C building)
- 1 Campus Life
- 2 Military & Veteran Student Center
- 4,5,6 Career & Advisement Services
- 7 Self Service Center
- 8 International Program
- 9 AccessABILITY Resource Services
- 10 Testing Services
- 11 Cashiers
- 12 Financial Aid Disbursement
- 13 Financial Aid & Scholarships
- 15 Admissions, Registration, & Student Records
- 16 Transfer Services
- 17 Veteran Services
Admission and Additional Details
- Bryan Doak, Vice President for Student Services
- (928) 344-7617