Motivating Employees To Be Their Best
• Identify major factors that affect motivation
• Apply dialog and listening skills that model community, influence
• Take specific actions to foster trust within a group
• Model the concept of accountability
• Encourage group initiative-taking
• Identify and apply strategies for dealing with outside pressures
Admission and Additional Details
Keeping employees motivated and challenged can be a complex task. It depends on continual communication with an employee, and an understanding of that employee’s strengths and weaknesses. This course emphasizes the information needed to keep them motivated. If you are interested in taking the course check out our flyer. Any questions, please give us a call at (928)317-7674 or email us at email@example.com.
Want to know what else is coming up? Check out our timeline photos, events tab, or our website at https://www.azwestern.edu/workforce-ed/professional-development along with our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/awc.continuinged
Want to receive our weekly newsletter with upcoming workshops, local events, and other information? Send us an email at ContinuingEd@azwestern.edu
Please see the course flyer for important information regarding requirements and how to register.
1351 S. Redondo Center Dr.