Ethics in the Workplace
Upon completion of the class students will be able to:
- Dispel common myths about business ethics
- Describe the ideal ethical workplace
- Implement ethics guidelines and policies in your organization
- Identify and resolve typical ethical dilemmas
- Recognize common excuses for unethical behavior, and what to do about them
- Deal with unethical coworkers, customers, and vendors
Admission and Additional Details
Interested on Productive Work Habits, check out our flyer. Any questions, please give us a call at (928)317-7674 or email us at email@example.com.
Want to know what else is coming up? Check out our timeline photos, events tab, or our website at https://www.azwestern.edu/workforce-ed/professional-development
Want to receive our weekly newsletter with upcoming workshops, local events, and other information? Send us an email at ContinuingEd@azwestern.edu
1351 S. Redondo Center Dr.