College Goal FAFSA 2019-2020
Attend to receive assistance and apply early for 2019-2020 FAFSA!
To complete the 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Parent’s Social Security Number, if the student is a dependent.
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your 2017 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned (Note: You may be able to transfer your 2017 federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Your 2017 records of untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income, and veteran non education benefits.
- Current information on cash; savings and checking account balances; investments, including stocks and bonds and real estate not including the home in which you live; and business and farm assets.
- An FSA ID to sign electronically. (If you do not already have one, visit https://fsaid.ed.gov to obtain one.) For additional information on the new FSA ID visit http://studentaid.ed.gov/fsaid
- If you are a dependent student, you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
Admission and Additional Details
Pre-registration is not needed. Students and parents welcome.
Academic Complex Computer Lab