View Site Map!
a b c d e f g h i j k l m
n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Transfer Services
BlackboardWeb AdvisorAWC Email


+ Transfer Services 


Icon Web Advisor WebAdvisor/Register
Icon Class Schedule Schedule of Classes
Academic Library Academic Library
Course Catalog Icon Course Catalog
Tuition Icon Tuition & Fees
Blackboard Icon Blackboard
Directory Icon Directory
Webmail Icon Webmail
Webmail Icon Help

University Information

Out of State Colleges or Universities

Most colleges and universities have transfer information on their websites. Websites will list all of the information you need to transfer to a certain institution. Please use the following websites to find an out of state college or university 

Transfer process for out of state students is as follows:

  • Apply for admissions at the college or university of choice
  • Pay application fee
  • Request official transcripts from Arizona Western College and/or any other college or university you have attended to be sent directly to that specific college or university applying for.
  • If graduating from AWC, make sure you do the following:
    apply for graduation
    request official transcripts to be sent after graduation date is posted on your transcript.
  • Contact an advisor from that specific institution for information:
    Applicability of courses
    Financial, Scholarships and Loans
    Registration process



Transferring Credits to a University:

AWC Official transcripts need to be requested from Admissions and Registration Services to be sent to institution of choice.


Future Students | Current Students | Distance Education | Community Partners | AWC Foundation
About AWC | Admissions | Financial Aid | Online Services | Athletics | Student Life | Employment
 © 2016 Arizona Western College Disclaimers | EEOC | Site Map | Comments