Welcome to the AWC Game Room!
The Game room features two 42 inch flat screen T.V.’s, 4 billiards tables, a ping pong table, gaming systems, foosball and more. Tournaments and special parties are hosted throughout the year. Please check back frequently for special event information.
The Game room is open Monday-Thursday from 10:00am to 6:00pm (Closed during breaks, holidays, finals, and spring break)
AWC Game Room Rules and Regulations
- Student must sign in upon entering by presenting their student ID card to the student worker or student manager on duty.
- No one is permitted in the game room without a manager present.
- All items will be checked out through a game room manager.
- Students may be suspended from game room use for failure to adhere to any game room regulations including but not limited to; profanity, fighting, or stealing.
- GAMBLING is STRICTLY prohibited in the game room and elsewhere on the Arizona Western College Campus.
- Please advise game room staff of any violations.
- Please do not sit on any of the pool or ping pong tables.
- Do not misuse or mistreat any games/ accessories in the game room.
- Food and drinks are allowed in the game room; however they are NOT to be placed on any of the game tables.
- Students are responsible for all game room equipment that is checked-out in their name. Damaged or lost equipment is a student conduct violation that may result in DISCIPLINARY ACTION.