View Site Map!
a b c d e f g h i j k l m
n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Header Photo
International Student Program
Web Advisor


+ International Programs 


Icon Web Advisor WebAdvisor/Register
Icon Class Schedule Schedule of Classes
Academic Library Academic Library
Course Catalog Icon Course Catalog
Tuition Icon Tuition & Fees
Blackboard Icon Blackboard
Directory Icon Directory
Webmail Icon Webmail
Webmail Icon Help


1. I wish to be an F-1 student at Arizona Western College, how can I attend your institution? Find out how to apply here.

2. What is an I-20? An I-20 is a Certificate of Eligibility issued by a school, which states an international student has met the admissions requirements, financial criteria and has been accepted for a full course of study. It does not guarantee a student will receive a visa or gain entrance to the United States. An I-20 is not valid unless it is processed by the Immigration and Naturalization Service.

3. Does Arizona Western College have on-campus housing? Residential Life oversees three residence halls on the AWC campus. Suite-style accommodations, which include a bathroom, shower, phone line and internet access, are available to accommodate both AWC and NAU-Yuma students.

4. I am a new student. How do I select my classes? You will register for classes after you have taken the placement test. This test will determine your English and Math eligibility. The International Student Program will advise you in selecting your classes.

5. When do I pay for my tuition? Please refer to our newest partner page for  payment  

6. Does AWC offer financial assistance for international students? No, financial assistance is not available for first year students. Returning students may be eligible to apply for some scholarships after completion of their first year.

7. I am currently an F-1 student at Arizona Western College, and I have been living in Arizona for more than one year. Can I now pay Arizona State resident tuition? No. F-1 students are non-immigrant students. Non-immigrant students are temporarily present in the U.S. and are not eligible for in-state tuition.

8. As an F-1 student, am I allowed to work? Regulations allow international students to work on campus for up to 20 hours per week while classes are in session. During vacations, students can work up to 40 hours per week. There are limited jobs availaible at AWC, and the college does not guarantee students a job.

9. Do I need a TOEFL/IELFS score? no, we have an English language program which can be integrated with an academic program.

Future Students | Current Students | Distance Education | Community Partners | AWC Foundation
About AWC | Admissions | Financial Aid | Online Services | Athletics | Student Life | Employment
 © 2016 Arizona Western College Disclaimers | EEOC | Site Map | Comments