Why Live on Campus?
- Students who live on campus and get involved with activities are more likely to stay on track toward graduation, maintain closer contact with faculty, and have higher levels of self-confidence and self-esteem than students who live off campus.
- Living and dining on campus is convenient, economical and safe. It offers a variety of support services to assist in your transition from high school and living at home, to college and being on your own.
With easy access to classes, the library, campus activities, sporting events, availability of internet access in each room, and the question becomes..."Why not live on campus?"
Your Home Away From Home
Students who choose to live on campus live in one of three residence halls: DeAnza Hall, Garces Hall, or Kino Hall. All residence halls offer furnished (beds, dressers, desk/chairs, refrigerator), suite style rooms, laundry facilities (at no extra charge), recreation and study areas. Each lobby area also has wireless internet access!
Each room has its own sink, medicine cabinet and a connecting bathroom with shower and toilet (toilet paper is also provided). In addition, each room includes:
- Individual thermostats -AC and Heat
- 2 Internet Data Ports (Must supply own ethernet cord)
- Local Phone Service
- Basic Cable
- Built-in desks with 2 chairs
- Small refrigerator
- 2 standard dressers
- 2 single beds
- Walk-in closet with storage shelf
Residents at events
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Phone: (928) 344-7578
FAX: (928) 317-5888
Location: 3C College Community Center