The Office of Residence Life is here to provide a safe environment that promotes academic and personal success. It has been found that parents' interest and involvement in their student's college life is a very strong factor in their college success. Thus, we want to keep parents informed on what is happening in the residence halls and the many programs and services available to your student.
Below are items of particular interest to parents. Please take a look at this information and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Campus Link -- a newsletter for parents and families!
- "Meet" the professional and paraprofessional staff members that live in the residence halls and find out how they can help your student. Click Here
- The Eatery offers a variety of food options to choose from including the daily special, salad bar, deli, and more. Click Here
- Learn how you can send delicious munchies to your student. Click Here
- Make travel plans ahead of time by reviewing important dates.
- Who said there's nothing to do on campus? Take a look at some of the many activities going on and encourage your student to become involved. Click Here
- Transition issues are important to recognize as students face new challenges everyday. Find out some of the potential concerns and hot topics facing your student and how you can help in our monthly newsletter for parents. Click Here
- Worried about the safety of your student? Find out about campus security and stay aware of current services, policies and issues. Please note that it is strongly recommended that students purchase a renter's insurance policy, as AWC does not assume responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged personal property. Click Here
- Arizona Western College is a substance free campus. Find out potential sanctions for drug and alcohol violations in the Residence Life Handbook. Click Here