View Site Map!
a b c d e f g h i j k l m
n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Header Photo
Behavioral Wellness
Web Advisor


+ Behavioral Wellness 


Icon Web Advisor WebAdvisor/Register
Icon Class Schedule Schedule of Classes
Academic Library Academic Library
Course Catalog Icon Course Catalog
Tuition Icon Tuition & Fees
Blackboard Icon Blackboard
Directory Icon Directory
Webmail Icon Webmail
Webmail Icon Help

Do you need immediate assistance?

If you are on campus and you need immediate assistance due to imminent fear of danger or injury, call (928) 314-9500 to contact the campus police directly or go to any emergency call box. If you are not on campus and require immediate assistance, please call 9-1-1 for help. If you wish to report a crime that is not an immediate emergency, you may either contact Campus Police at (928) 314-9500 or you can contact the Violence Prevention Program at (928) 317-7108 if you would like advocacy assistance when filing a report.

Regardless of whether or not you choose to file a police report, the Violence Prevention Program can assist you. The Violence Prevention Program will be there to help you through this process (with or without a police report) by providing support, information, and helping you develop a safety plan. You may reach the Violence Prevention Program at (928) 317-7108 or by e-mailing the Coordinator at If you cannot reach the Violence Prevention Program because it is after business hours (Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.), at your request, the campus police can contact the Violence Prevention Program on your behalf.

Future Students | Current Students | Distance Education | Community Partners | AWC Foundation
About AWC | Admissions | Financial Aid | Online Services | Athletics | Student Life | Employment
 © 2016 Arizona Western College Disclaimers | EEOC | Site Map | Comments