We offer three levels of Nursing education opportunities:
Nursing Assistant Program - 1 Semester
- 5 Credit course (Fall/Spring sessions are 8 weeks, Summer session is 5 weeks)
- Prepares the learner for taking the state examination to become a certified nursing assistant (CNA) and work in health care settings.
Associate Degree in Nursing - 2 Years
- AAS degree, graduates are eligible to seek licensure as a registered nurse (RN).
- Designed to provide a Practical Nurse exit, an Associate Degree exit, and eligibility for entrance into a Baccalaureate Degree program in nursing.
- Learning experiences include: classroom, lab, clinical, online communication and assignments, and computer interactive learning and simualtion.
Practical Nursing - Exit Option - 3 Semesters
- Exit option of the ADN program.
- Following successful completion of the 2 first semesters of the associate degree in nursing, students desiring to earn a Practical Nurse certificate take the Transition to Practical Nursing course.
- This Practical Nursing certificate is also available after the 3rd semester.
- This certificate makes the student eligible for licensure as a Practical Nurse.
*Please note: Admission requirements for all programs include a criminal background check and drug test.