Academic Library Interlibrary Loan
Request form for a Book
- In order to process your request, All information must be completed.
- Requests must be approved by a staff member.
- Have you checked the online catalog for holdings?
- If you need assistance ask at the Reference Desk at (928) 344-7777.
Check Appropriate Boxes:
- You will be notified when your request(s) arrive.
- Pick up all requests at the Circulation Desk.
- Check on status of your request after 5 working days by calling (928) 344-7733 or 317-5884.
- Email the library for more assistance.
Notice: Warning Concerning Copyright Restrictions: The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified by the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research. If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use", that user may be liable for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgement, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.