checklist for awc faculty
- Meet with your library liaison in your subject specialty to review library resources, which will enhance your lectures and course assignments. Phone (928) 344-7777 or email email@example.com
- Check the status of your email account from the helpdesk. This will allow you to access online resources from home or off-campus. Phone (928) 317-5892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect to the Academic Library's Research page. Here is an A-Z list of all of our databases.
- Apply for a library card at the AWC/NAU-Yuma Academic library's Circulation Desk. Faculty can keep their card on file at the library's Circulation Desk.
- Give the librarian a copy of your syllabus for collection development. You can email an electronic copy to the library at email@example.com.
- Request materials to be purchased by the library. The online request form is availble here.
- Reserve supplemental materials in the Academic Library. Reserves can be accessed via the library's online catalog. Phone (928) 317-5884. For additional information, return to the Faculty Resources page.
- Schedule an Instructional Library Workshop for students. The online request form is here.
- Work with the librarians to develop research-based, library-related assignments. The librarian will help you identify resources for students' research and advise you on the availability of materials for online courses. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (928) 344-7777.