- Click here to enter the Yuma County Public Library system.
- On the next screen, click "My Account."
- Next, click on "Renew My Materials."
- Enter your User ID and PIN under "Select some or all items to renew," and click "List Charged Items." (Your User ID is your library card # preceded by one zero and followed by three zeros. For example, if your library card number is CX0111555000 you enter 0111555000)
- After making your choice, click on the "Renew Selected Items" tab. If you have previously renewed an item, the system will not allow a second renewal.
- Finally, click "Log Out." You will be automatically redirected to the Yuma County Public Library's webpage.
If you do not have a PIN, or if you have a problem with online renewals, please contact the Circulation Desk at 317-5894 or the Ask-A-Librarian Desk at 344-7777.