Group Study Rooms and Carrels
- The library has study rooms that can be used by groups or by individuals. Reservations can be made at the Circulation Desk, or by calling 317-5884.
- The library provides listening/viewing rooms to use A/V items. Some rooms are equiped with computers, televisions, DVD players, VCRs, and stereos.
- A typewriter is located in one of the Study Rooms. Please bring your own paper.
- Study carrels are located throughout the library and upstairs on the mezzanine level. These are provided for patrons who wish to have a quiet study area.
Copying and Printing Services
- Coin-operated self-service photocopying machines are available in the copy room, near the main entrance to the library, for 10 cents per page (double-sided copies will be charged double, or 20 cents) for black & white and 50 cents per page for color copies (double-sided copies will be charged double, or $1.00).
- Coin-operated microfilm/microfiche reader printers are available for use. Copies are 10 cents per page.
- Printers are available within the library for use with the computers. Black and white printouts are 10 cents per page and 50 cents per page for color printouts.
We lend chalk, erasers, dry erase markers, calculators (no graphing calculators), scissors, rulers, and one chess set for use upstairs on the mezzanine level.