Online Events Calendar
If your event is on an AWC Campus, is AWC-sponsored, is designed in whole or part for AWC students, faculty or staff, or is designed to engage the large community in the AWC mission, you can post your event on the online Events Calendar.
How do you get your event up there? Fill out this form, or email the adminstrator for your area from the list below.
Great Uses for the Calendar
- Art, Film, Literary presentations
- Large-group trainings
- Academic dates (i.e. first day of class)
- Athletic events
- Theatre or music events
- Ceremonies, Celebrations, Commemorations
- Recruitment events
- Site-specific events (i.e. Parker Cookout, San Luis Celebration of Learners)
- AWC-sponsored or hosted community events
Not Recommended for the Calendar
- Regularly-scheduled meetings
- Small-group meetings or trainings (better handled by email or Outlook Calendar)
- Individual classes (please don't post your ENG101 class here)
Please send any changes or corrections to this page to Lori Stofft or Alison Howell. List below subject to change.